|a perfect match - meant to be?|
I felt it was meant to be because it was a perfect match for my Team Sparkle Traveling Skirt and YMX shirt marathon outfit. I took a gamble and bought it right then and there, not knowing if this new headband would do the trick.
A little history here, I have tried several headbands promising a “no slip” running experience. Yet, I find myself readjusting the darn headbands during runs. I had come to the conclusion that no headband will fit me “perfectly” and I will need to just suck it up and readjust as needed if I want to run with a headband.
Well, this cute little headband did the trick – YES IT DID! It held back my hair for 26.2 miles!!!!
I wrote Chica Bands to tell them how awesome their product was and Sarah from Chica Bands sent me another Chica Band to try….
One for Izzy (a chicita band)….
AND one for one of my followers!
My new band is a skinny black sparkly one. I wasn’t sure if it was up for the job, so I tried it out. Wow! Another perfect fit. I love it. I have worn it for yoga, running, and for work. Super adorable and NO SLIP!
I am also very excited about the Chicita bands. The Chica Bands website says they are for little girls from birth to 3 years of age (ages 4 and up are suggested to wear Chica Bands). They fit Izzy perfectly. A great and adorable way to keep that hair out of her face.
Are you ready to win this Chica Band?
1. Follow me (mandatory) – leave me a comment below!
2. Like Chica Bands on Facebook (mandatory) – tell them “Jen from Running With The Girls sent me!” – and leave me a comment below!
3. Check out Chica Bands and tell me which headband you would choose for yourself.
4. Follow me on Twitter and leave me a comment below.
5. Share this contest on Facebook, Twitter, and/or your blog and leave me a comment for each “share” below.
Contest ends Friday, November 4th. A winner will be chosen on November 5th.
Powered by Disqus