I didn't even break 100 miles last June. What was I thinking? I should have at least gone out for that last 0.3 miles to round it out.
My highest month yet! I do enjoy watching those numbers grow and grow. Let's see how high they get with marathon training.
Miles Run 2012:
I am starting to really like DailyMile for logging my runs/workouts. But I am missing the calendar view of LogYourRun. If only DailyMile could just add in that feature as well.
I'm not so sure about this feature though - really? I've burned 22 pounds since January 1st?
I wish the DailyMile would also total my running for the year in addition to the total milage (running, biking, etc). I do like seeing 1,074 miles - but it's quite deceiving.
Looking back at my goals.......
My goals for June -
- kick off marathon training injury free ---- Started!
- add in hills/speed work ---- YES! I've done 1 track workout so far & I'm going to count the KRRT 1/2 as speed work too. I'll be back at the track/hills next week.
- register for/run the KRRT 1/2 Marathon --- Registered & ran it!
- do yoga on my own 2x/week --- not quite. I just bought a Rodney Yee, Power Yoga Collection DVD and I am loving it.
- increase bike mileage -- Not so much.
- roll daily (so far I'm 100% on this!) - Not so much. I rolled consistently for 2 weeks and then stopped. Revisiting today.
- continue on with marathon training
- increase biking mileage
- more yoga
- more weights
- more rolling
- finally take on trail running!
- try to NOT eat entire bags of chips at a time (that is why I have not lost that 22 lbs)
- go to the beach as much as possible
How was your June? Goals for July?