- I got to run with Carrie!
- At some point we saw Jill and got to run with her for a bit!
- Ward made us scones.
- I tried out my marathon skirt from Spandits! Success!
- My Mezamashii Mushas felt incredible on my feet.
- I didn't have any bowel movements at all! Huge success. Maybe I figured out my issues? Or maybe I was lucky today. Who knows.
- I forgot to charge my Garmin. When I woke up and saw it laying on the counter, uncharged and with 20% battery, I knew for sure it wasn't going to get us far. No biggie. I knew the course so I just pulled out an old cheapo Target sports watch from the basket. Apparently it had been in there for a long time - gross!
- Somehow I lost the chest strap to my Camelbak. I've emailed Camelbak about a replacement but haven't heard back yet. Until I hear something, I thought I would just use Ward's. Makes sense right? Nope. I earned myself my first ouchie chaffing this morning.
- 100% humidity. Enough said. We were praying for rain the entire time. We were only fortunate enough to get a few sprinkles. However only an hour or so later, there were torrential downpours. I guess we were lucky.
- Poor Carrie got sick - so will the first 18 miles of our run ROCKED, the last were a bit on the rocky side. Poor girl. I felt so bad.
-Ward's Camelbak turned my white tank yellow. Gross! I washed it once and the yellow is still there. I'm thankful I checked it out before tossing it in the dryer. I'm going to do a load of whites tomorrow and bleach the crap out of it.
- When we got back to my house, my car was gone, door wide open and Pepper was sitting on the steps with her tennis ball. ??? I went inside and called for everyone but nothing - well, there were scones (yay!) and then I found the note, Ward had taken the kids to play soccer....at least he remembered the kids, but forgot to shut the door. Thank goodness Pepper is amazing!
22 miles DONE