Here are the guidelines that go along with this award -
- display the award logo somewhere on your blog
- link back to the blog who nominated you
- state 7 things about yourself
- nominate 15 (or less) other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs
- notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award's requirements
7 (random) Things About Myself
1. Reason #1 why I need to stay away from Target. Tucker and I just polished off this bag. I hope he ate at least half of the bag.
2. Izzy still takes a bath in the sink. In my defense, it's a very deep sink. Plus she's still happy in it.
3. I am VERY nervous about starting a new job.
4. Two days ago we came home with a cat from my dad's house. I am quite nervous about this cat. He was actually my mom's cat (who passed away nearly 6 years ago). My dad is going to be traveling a lot and didn't want to leave the cat at home for long periods of time. Plus, our cat disappeared a couple of months ago, which meant Tucker was missing a kitty buddy big time. We've always been an indoor/outdoor kind of cat family, but this not this cat. I can't bear to have something happen to it, especially since he was my mom's cat.
|welcome to your new home, Rocky!|
5. This year I spectated Beach to Beacon. I have to say, I had far more fun as a spectator than a runner. Did I want to run? Nope. Not at all. It was incredibly hot that day and tons of runners got sick. Plus I got to see my girls running!
6. Since Tucker has a new Kindle Fire, I have kind of made him let Izzy play with his old iTouch. Is that really bad? It keeps her happy and hands off of the Kindle. So I'm thinking it's okay.
7. This summer I flew through the 50 Shades series and then I read Bared To You (a very similar type of book). I've looked at other books but nothing is catching my eye. Do you have any suggestions? I always go through a withdrawal period after I read a series of books. The last time I got into a book was the Twilight series when I was pregnant with Izzy. Oh wait, that's not true. I did enjoy the Hunger Games series as well. Okay, yes, I do have a problem. I love reading jr high leveled books.
Okay - now for my taggees. I know the rules said 15 (or less). I'm sticking with the or less on this one. Especially since I just tagged a bunch of bloggers last week!
1. Amy at Running Escapades
2. Carrie at Maine Mom on The Run
3. Kierston at CandyFit
4. Jess at Run With Jess
5. Amy at Juice Boxes and Crayolas
6. Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem