Running With The Girls March Challenge
In January, I hosted a DietBet weight loss challenge. Of course if I'm going to host an event on my blog, I'm definitely going to participate. I thought the challenge was a lot of fun and enjoyed chatting with my participants on the discussion board. Although, I didn't "win", I came close (within a pound). This time, I'm determined to meet my goal. I've got to, my mileage is going to increase with marathon training and I usually drop a few pounds while training for marathons. Here's hoping I meet my goal this time!!!
The challenge runs from March 4 - 31.
It's really simple -
- pay the $10 bet fee via paypal or credit card to DietBet
- weigh in 3/2 - 3/3, DietBet will give you a code word that you'll need to have written on paper and in your "weight verification picture"
- share the challenge with your friends - the more people in our challenge, the higher the pot, the better for you in the end when you meet your goal of losing your 4%
- over the course of the 4 weeks, share your successes/stresses on DietBet on our challenge message board. this part is not mandatory at all - but the sense of community when working towards the same goal does help in weight loss!
- at the end, do a final weigh out.
- if you lose your 4%, you'll be asked to verify your weight and then all the winners will split the pot.
Are you in? Sign up here!
Already in another challenge? No worries. DietBet lets you join up to 5 challenges at a time. While I'm hosting my challenge, I'll also be involved in another challenge.