It's so much of a hit, it's been requested that I make it for other get togethers. It's incredibly light and easy to make and you can add in whatever veggies you choose.
- 1 can of drained/rinsed garbanzo beans
- 1 can of drained/rinsed black beans
- peppers (any color) - diced (I have purple in this picture)
- tomatoes (any size/color) - diced, halved, you choose
- 6 Tbsp of Balsamic dressing (I chose Lucini Tuscan Balsamic & Extra Virgin once and Newman's Balsamic Dressing the other time - but you can use whatever kind you enjoy most)
Toss all ingredients in a bowl an serve!