Sweaty Tuesday #BondiBand #SweatPink + Giveaway
Summer is just around the corner and the temperatures are finally going up in Maine. I love the summer. But I strongly dislike sweat in my eyes. Thankfully, Bondi Band has come to the rescue.
Yay for no more stinging sweat in my eyes. And my new headband is fun!
- made for men, women and children
- keeps the sweat out of your eyes
- made of a stretchy material for one size fits all
- affordable but not cheap in construction
- a great variety in styles to choose from
- sometimes my pony tail doesn't hold all my hair back, but the band is so thick, it keeps the flyways out of my face.
- mine slipped a little bit (small head, I guess). After I adjusted it and set it lower on my forehead, there was no slippage.
Here's the giveaway part! I have one Bondi Band to giveaway to one of my lucky readers.
Enter through the Rafflecopter below. The giveaway will end on 6/7/14. I will contact my winner through email.
If you cannot wait to see if you won, use the code SWEATPINK at Bondi Band for 10% off all items except Bargain Bin, Design Your Own, and Custom items. This code expires after June 28th.
Disclaimer: I was provided a Bondi Band to review and one to give away through my affiliations with FitApproach and Bondi Band. All opinions expressed in my blog are 100% my own.