Happy New Year!!!
Welcome to 2015!
I ended 2014 on a happy note....75 more miles than my previous high mileage of 1600!
|that is a 6.15. the 6 is a little faded on the light Spandits pants!|
I'm not a resolution kind of person. I've posted before that I believe in setting goals for myself and a new year is a great timeframe in which to set specific goals.
My 2015 Goals are:
- Continue with PiYo and other strength training
- Stay injury free (oh please!!!)
- Drop a couple more pounds
- PR in the 10 mile (only a month from today!) at MidWinter Classic.
- Complete Maine Coast Marathon --- which will be marathon #4.
- Complete either half marathon or marathon at the Inaugural Black Bear Marathon in June
- Depending on how I feel - complete De Mar Marathon in September. This is a soft goal. I'd rather not hurt myself.
|looking at this photo...maybe a goal should be to finish the trim in the living room? um.... never mind. that's ward's job!|
- Spend more time with the kids.
- Laugh everyday.
- Help make school more fun for my kids.
- We will get to Pennsylvania this summer.
- Pass the praxis to complete my Math certification. Not an option.
- Complete year 1 of the National Board Training.
Are you a resolution person? What are your goals for 2015?