Pumpkin Apple Cider Muffins + Giveaway
I received Fit Body Bakery product to review via my association with Fit Approach. All opinions are, as always, my own!
For the past 2 months, I've been committed to eating cleaner, which meant I basically cut baked goods out of my life for 2 months. I know there are ways to eat clean with baked goods, but I seriously didn't have the time. Then I came across an opportunity through Fit Approach to review Fit Body Bakery and I knew I needed to try it out!
Fit Body Bakery is focusing on helping people meet their health and fitness goals with delicious mixes packed with 6 grams (or more) protein per serving to satisfy you hunger and keep you active and going all day long!
A few more facts:
* contains 1/2 of the sugar of conventional mixes
* sweetened with coconut sugar and stevia
* made with 100% gluten free whole grains
* contains no preservatives or artificial ingredients
Because it's fall and because I'm obsessed with pumpkins and apples - I thought I would make a Pumpkin and Apple Cider Muffin with my Fit Body Bakery muffin mix!
|I added a little more pumpkin with some trader joe's pumpkin butter!|
Pumpkin Apple Cider Muffins Recipe:
* 1 package Fit Body Bakery motivator muffin mix
* 1/2 can pumpkin
* 5 drops of stevia
* 1 cup of cashew milk (or any nut milk of your choice)
* 2 eggs
Mix the above ingredients. Spray your muffin pan with your choice of oil, scoop into your muffin pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
You can save 15% off at Fit Body Bakery with the code SP15 from now through 11/30/15. I'm excited to try out the brownie mix next!
And lucky for you, I have a giveaway for your choice of a Fit Body Bakery mix!
* The giveaway is open to residents of the US only
* One prize per person (if you win this giveaway and have already won another prize from Fit Body Bakery through another blog, please disclose that you have already won so we can choose another winner)
* Giveaway is open 10/27/15 through 11/3/15.
* Winner will be emailed (please make sure you have entered a valid email when you enter!) Winner will have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be selected.
* Enter through Rafflecopter below