Tried It Tuesday #BeTrueToYourCore Review + Giveaway
Disclaimer: As part of my relationship with Fit Approach, I received a case of CORE Hydration for review and giveaway purposes. As always, all opinions expressed on my blog are 100% my own.
Did you know one of the most important step to health and well being is hydration? And even better! It's the easiest steps too!
Not only does hydration regulate your temperature, rather helps transport important nutrients to provide you with energy. If you are not properly hydrated, you will not perform at your best level.
Everywhere I go, I have a bottle of water with me. Car rides, my classroom, staff meetings, track practice, gym. It's super simple to grab a bottle of CORE® Hydration and sip away. All day long.
CORE® Hydration is a water like no other. It's ultra-purified, using a 7 stage propriety process which includes U.V, carbon filtration, reverse osmosis, and ozonation that removes harmful impurities and contaminants.
CORE® Hydration is perfectly balanced with electrolytes and minerals that complement the levels that naturally occur in the human both, with a "Perfect pH" of 7.4. Concerned about buying plastic water bottles? No worries, the bottles are 100% recyclable!
And if you are feeling lucky, CORE® Hydration has offered 12 FULL VALUE CORE Coupons to one of my readers.
How to enter:
- Enter through rafflecopter below.
- 1 winner will be selected using rafflecopter.
- Open to Residents of the US only 18 years of age or older.
- Winner must have a valid email address.
- Winner will be notified via email and/or blog post and will have 24 hours to claim prize. If original winner does not claim prize within 24 hours, an alternate winner(s) will be selected.
- All winning entries will be verified.
- If a winning entry cannot be verified as completed, a new winner will be drawn.
- Prize package will be mailed out by CORE.