It just seems like yesterday summer began.... and now it's nearly over! Where does the time go? Oh that's right. I spent my summer studying for the Praxis, coaching summer track, having fun with the kids, and marathon training. Summer always flies by... but no problem. There will be many more summers to come and enjoy! (at least that's what I'm telling myself while inside I have a meltdown about having to get my classroom ready for another year!)
This busy crazy momma has put a lot of miles on her feet and legs this summer in preparation for marathons 7 & 8 and I've been super excited to put SKINS to the test with my training, with running, strength, recovery, you name it. SKINS has been amazing.
So, the big question here is what makes SKINS BioAcceleration Technology so special? It is scientifically proven to increase muscular strength and endurance and to decrease recovery time. While is why it makes SKINS Gradient Compression the ideal choice in compression tights for any sporting activity or daily activity if you are in recovery mode.
Trust me. I'm a compression gear junky. I love the idea of compression on my overtired legs and body to aid in recovery. What I like about SKINS DNAmic gear is that it's not overly tight, so tight that it hurts. There is compression but there is also some "give" so you are trying to pry them off 5 minutes into a workout!
I feel that the best compression products out there are the ones that are the most versatile. SKINS has nailed it. I can stretch, relax, workout and recover in them and feel 100% comfortable.
My legs were super gracious for these for our 9+ hour drive while heading out on vacation. SKINS has offered one of my readers a pair of SKINS DNAmic capris! Are you ready????
How to enter:
SKINS DNAmic contest will run from 8/16/16 - 8/20/16 (midnight, EST).
- Enter through rafflecopter below.
- 1 winner will be selected using rafflecopter.
- Open to Residents of the US only 18 years of age or older.
- Winner must have a valid email address.
- Winner will be notified via email and/or blog post and will have 24 hours to claim prize. If original winner does not claim prize within 24 hours, an alternate winner(s) will be selected.
- All winning entries will be verified.
- If a winning entry cannot be verified as completed, a new winner will be drawn.
- Prize package will be mailed out by SKINS.