I had been reading a lot about this Handful bra and I was quite intrigued with what I’ve been hearing. Prior to this running thing, I (or Ward) would have never considered myself in the “handful” department, but with the loss of weight also came a loss of boobs. Sorry, honey. My once “cup runneth over” is now a handful.
Now I am perfectly happy being classified as a woman with a handful, but the husband is not happy with this. He will just have to get over it.
I’ve been struggling to find a bra that fit me well for some time now. Then this little baby came into my life, thanks to Jody.
I nearly peed my pants with excitement when the package came in the mail and I couldn’t get inside fast enough to tear open the package and put it on. Needless to say, I’ve been wearing this bra as much as possible since the day she came.
Isn’t she lovely?
|I know I'm not very lovely here - this is me right after my 7 miler this morning - still sporting the hat!|
|at least the bra is lovely!|
I love that this bra gives me shape rather than the flattened/smooshed look I’ve been sporting around.
I also love that I can wear this bra anywhere and I don’t feel like I’m wearing a sports bra. Now that’s just love.
I wore my new Handful for my Spooky 5k race last weekend and I took her out today for my 7 miler with the girls. I have felt awesome during and after each of these runs. No weird rubbing/chafing and no bounce.
Here are some quick facts about The Handful Bra:
- The Handful Bra does come in its own wash and carry bag.
- It has removable pads. I like it both with and without.
- It is very easy to wash in cold water and then line dry.
- It comes in an assortment of great colors – black, pink, nude, and cocoa.
- It is comfortable for yoga and running and just everyday wearing.
And remember, The Handful is “Made to flatter not flatten!”
I also need to add that in light of October just ending (breast cancer awareness month) Handful is also an approved Mastectomy bra. Survivors are gravitating toward it for comfort and form - finding an attractive (not silence of the lambs looking) bra for every day use. Handful likes to think that they are unmatched in versatility (i.e. sports bra for smaller chested athletes, great every day, fashionable bra for EVERYONE, and supporting survivors!).
Are you ready to try to win your own Handful Bra?
Here are the rules:
For each of the below options you choose to do please leave a separate comment. Each comment is an entry to the giveaway and the winner will be chosen using random.org.
- Follow this blog
- like Handful on Facebook – tell them Jen from Running With The Girls sent you
- follow Handful on Twitter
- check out The Handful Website and tell my why you’d love to be the next proud owner of a Handful.
- Like Running With The Girls on Facebook and say hi!
- Share this contest by tweeting, blogging or facebooking – leave me a separate comment for each please!
This giveaway will run until Nov. 11th. I will post the winner sometime the following day.