Amy @ Running Escapades is a New Englander, a teacher, and she's coming to Maine to run Beach to Beacon this summer.
Lisa @ Run Wiki - who is one tough momma going to run the Northface Endurance 50K this weekend.
The One Lovely Blog Award is a "pay it forward" kind of way to recognize your favorite blogs.
Here are the rules:
1. Post the award logo and and picture on your blog and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate up to 15 additional bloggers who you think deserve the award.
4. Post a comment on the blog of each nominee to tell them him/her they have been nominated.
Here are my 7 things -
1. I've never flown in a plane & really don't plan on it (ever).
2. Right now I have more pimples on my face then I really care to admit. I'm 35, not 16! Geez. I think I'm falling apart.
3. I just started working at a local gym and it is the greatest job ever. Where else can I get in a workout (working on the guns) and get paid?
4. 9.5 more school days! Of course I am teaching summer school, but that is only 2 days a week, 3.5 hrs a day, for 5 weeks. A little extra money and a great way to meet my new kids for next year. The rest of the time I'll be at the beach, gardening, or running.
5. I still haven't gotten that 26.2 tattoo. I need to make it a priority to get to the tattoo studio and get it done. I think the reason why I haven't done it yet is because I wanted it on my foot, which means healing and also means not wearing running shoes = not running. Perhaps I need to rethink where this tattoo is going. Or I should just suck it up, get the tattoo and take 2 days off. I'm making it much harder than it needs to be.
6. I finally finished the Hunger Games Trilogy. Now I will probably sulk for a few years after because I won't be able to find a book that will meet my needs - just like I did after I read the Twilight Series. I know, I have junior high taste in reading and I am okay with that.
7. Lately I have been only wearing sports bras - to work, around the house, shopping, running (of course). I've decided that it is much more convenient to wear it because it means I have one less thing to change into before going for a run. Ward's not impressed because I'm sporting the "flat look". I think he'll just have to get over it.
And now, my nominees......
1. Carrie @ Maine Mom on the Run
2. Emily @ One Mom In Maine
3. Danielle @ Ooh Breathe Just Breathe
4. Jamie @ From Couch to Ironwoman
5. Weez @ From A Couch To A 5k
6. Michelle @ Average Girl Doing Average Things
7. Amy, Christine & Jen @ Mainely Running
8. Tara @ Always Under Construction
9. Gia @ Run Gia Run
10. Christy @ Plains, Trains & Running Shoes
11. Jill @ Life With Scout
12. Holly @ The Pioneer Apron
13. Jenny @ The Little J-Bird