The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I was just nominated by Diana at Hiit Mom as a Very Inspiring Blogger! Thank you, Diana! Have you been to Diana's blog? I love the layout and she is so sweet!
Here are the rules for how The Very Inspiring Blogger works:
- Link the person you nominated you (done!)
- Share 7 facts about yourself
1. I am a worrier. I worry about things I cannot control. I hate this about myself. For instance, with the new experience of coaching track - I am constantly worried about what the other coaches think of me and my inexperience. Am I messing up too much? So much to learn!
2. I am taking the plunge and teaching full on regular education High School Math this year. No longer will I be a Special Educator. While I'm super excited by this career move, I am a little nervous, as I've never taught an honors level class before! Again, I am very excited by this new role.
3. I've been talking about getting that 26.2 tattoo, but haven't done it yet. I cannot seem to make up my mind where it's going and when to get it done. Someone just schedule it for me.
4. I now want a nose ring. I've never been interested in this before, but have been obsessing about it all summer. Again. I probably won't do it because I'm chicken and I'm sure I cannot take my kids with me.
5. Tonight I went out to dinner with the husband for our 13th wedding anniversary. I cannot believe we've been married for 13 years! Wow, we are so old.
6. Our son, Tucker, was due on our 2nd wedding anniversary, but came a bit late. 8 days to be exact, via c-section because induction didn't work and I wasn't going home without a baby. He'll be 11 next Tuesday!
7. And my baby, Izzy, is staring kindergarten in the fall. Oh many time flies by so fast!
Now I get to nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you've nominated them and provide them a link to your post.
Here it goes!
I don't expect my nominated bloggers to participate. I just find you to be inspiring! But if you do participate - tag me! I'd love to read about your 7 facts!
Happy Thursday everyone!