Let's talk about unpleasant! Because once there's rubbing, wearing any shoes is just not fun. I can't exactly go to work barefoot, so I need to take some preventative steps. Sometimes the area will blister, which just makes for an angry runner.
When I came across the opportunity to review 2Toms Sport Shield to prevent Chafing AND Blisters, I was skeptical. 2 needs in 1 product. But I needed to see if 2Toms could deliver on the promise to have happy feet again.
I like how 2Toms Sport Shield comes in roll-on form and in travel "wipes" form. Both are super easy to stash in a gym bag or purse and take with you. But I will say, that if you're out at a race and someone is complaining about blisters or chafage, you wouldn't want to share your roll-on. Or maybe you would. But I'd definitely share one of the wipes instead.
2Toms Sport Shield rolls on super easy and in a very light, non-smelly, non-greasy/slimy coat. It's kind of interesting that there isn't much there after you've rolled it on. But it works!
I'd love to share some of my wipes with you, so I'm offering a giveaway.
How to enter:
The contest will run from 4/2/2016 to 4/10/2016 (midnight, EST).
- Enter through rafflecopter below.
- 1 winner will be selected using rafflecopter.
- Open to Residents of the US only 18 years of age or older.
- Winner must have a valid email address.
- Winner will be notified via email and/or blog post and will have 24 hours to claim prize. If original winner does not claim prize within 24 hours, an alternate winner(s) will be selected.
- All winning entries will be verified.
- If a winning entry cannot be verified as completed, a new winner will be drawn.
- I will mail out the prize package.
Disclosure of Material Connection:
I received 2Toms Sport Shield for free from 2Toms as coordinated by
Outdoor PR in consideration for review publication.
As always, all opinions I express on my blog are 100% my own.